
Now
here is a man who is proud of his workshop. He added this area to our basement, complete with cabinets pulled from our old kitchen. Does every man desire his own workshop? Or is it just my husband? This is his favorite area of our house. He has more tools than I have shoes!
Bittaba: If this post doesn't get a comment from you, Lance will be very sad.
12 comments:
Oh, my husband would love it. I've never parked in the garage because it's his workshop. We have about half the inventory of Home and Depot and Lowe's in our garage...plus a Jeep currently being renovated. At least he can actually use all the tools!!!
I mean Home Depot, not Home and Depot.
This is every man's wish. All I heard about for years from Clark was how he needed to build a workshop. So last year I gave him half of our tax refund to build it and he has been a very happy camper every since.
Whether they have one or not, I think it is a life requirement for all men to at least desire a workshop!
I don't know about jon, but i would love it :) very nice!
Paul would be very jealous.
Love it Lance!
lance,
your workshop looks like a barbie-beauty salon. but it is very neat and oh sooooo pretty. just what guys really want. ;)
marcus, why don't you come on over and i will use my tools to fix your hair...oh right. you don't have any! we miss you guys.
Hey... my hubby loves our "detached garage"... aka, his workshop... every tool has a place on the peg board or in a drawer.... he's sooo happy out there in his safety goggles and radio! : D Andrea-don
Lance,
You know that a workshop is every guy's dream... It may not ever happen though..
Dad
Oh, that is awesome! And a great way to recycle your cabinets! Way to go!
Post a Comment