Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Drywall!

I haven't given you an update in a while, but stuff has been going on. But we are now entering the exciting phase! They just finished repairing all the cracks in the plaster, and put in new drywall. Next week, cabinets will begin to be installed & we'll start painting! Hopefully, we will be able to move back in at the end of next month!!!

5 comments:

TheGlissonFamily said...

Yay, Carrie! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Rebekah

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you guy!!!

Amanda Conley said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see what your kitchen will look like (I'm sure you are too! lol!)

Melissa P. said...

yay! i know you guys are so excited! i can't wait to see the pictures of the finished project!

lyla said...

you're just a few days ahead of us! our drywall should start going up on saturday! we may be moving at the same time :) good luck with everything!