Last night our house was broken into. Straight up kicked down the door. This is the very reason that we put EVERYTHING into storage, despite what the insurance company wanted us to do. A few years ago our house was broken into & burglarized before while we were renovating. Lance hasn't been in yet, but I hope that nothing was vandalized.
If there ever was an ounce of humor in our situation, it's over. What is UP with people?!?!?! Insurance company, here we come again!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry. Seems like your life goes a lot like mine...when it rains, it pours!! Hope everything at the house is okay.
What is this world coming to? I am so sorry. I will keep you all in our prays.
Carrie!! I am so incredibly sorry to hear this! You guys have just had the worst time! I am so sorry.
Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you had everything in storage and hope no major damage was done to your house. Maybe 2009 will be a fresh start with no more major happenings. Glad you are all safe.
Rebekah
they got nothing...just kicked in the door. cops said we were the first they had seen where there was NOTHING to steal. ha ha. jerk.
Unbelievable.
Oh man, you guys have been put through the ringer!! Hopefully 2009 will be a much happier year for you!!
I'm so sorry Carrie- that is really depressing and doesn't give a lot of good feelings during this the week of Christmas ) : I am so glad you had put everything in storage..
Emily
Lance..lauged out loud at your post. Is there a gravitational pull at your house to a certain segment of society? Maybe you should set up a soup kitchen and just wait...
Scott M.
Post a Comment