You've seen the cute birthday girl, and the bonnets, here are some more pics from our Little House party. It was super cute, and if someone cares to hear about the activities, I'm happy to share! I think I have at least ONE reader! I have more fun pictures too when I can squeeze out a moment to post them. Cake by Sarah Wilson. Cookies by Michelle Martin. Making Butter Post here. (**Additional post about all of our activities here.)



5 comments:
You can really throw a party, Carrie! So cute!
Karina
Awesome ideas
It was so much fun! We enjoyed our butter the other night!
I would love to hear more about the activities you had at the party! I'm getting ready to plan a Little House party for my daughter. I'd also love to see what the final embroidered cat looked like! Thanks for sharing!
Okay, I will add some posts and fill in details, brandall! Keep checking, and I'll add posts as I can. Thanks!
Post a Comment