Saturday, February 02, 2013

A Great Yard for Sledding!

It wasn't much snow, but it was enough to make some great memories in our new house!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Carrie! I've been following your blog for years after seeing a link to it on a friends blog. This is unrelated to the snow, but I had a few questions for you. I know your son use to have lots of food allergies, but grew out of some of them. Does he still have his tree nut allergy? My 2 year old son recently had a reaction to a cashew. We now will carry EpiPens where ever we go. My questions are do you have any restaurants that you are comfortable eating at, feel like they are allergy friendly and happy to work with accommodating a tree nut allergy? I'm living in Nashville as well. Also do you have any blogs or web sites you'd recommend to someone newly to the tree nut allergy world. Our allergist recommended FAAN or something like that, but I'd also like recommendations from a mom. Thanks!
My email is lemsullivan(at)yahoo(dot)com if that's an easier way to pass on any helpful info you may have.