I found this article interesting. 7 Foods Experts won't eat. Click here for the full article, but here are the seven:
1. Canned Tomatoes
2. Corn-Fed Beef
3. Microwave Popcorn
4. Nonorganic Potatoes
5. Farmed Salmon
6. Milk Produced with Artificial Hormones
7. Conventional Apples
Interesting...
6 comments:
great article! thanks for posting it.
that is interesting. i think sometime i'll do a sprout test on a potato to see if mine sprout or not. living where i do, I, of course, buy all my produce at an open air market near my house, but i know from talking to some farmers in my neighborhood that a lot of people use some sort of spray to help with pests while they are growing things.
Emily M.
great. i am scared to even rad this. i am already afraid of everything.
scary...i love rotel :(
I am just now getting caught up on all of your posts from the entire month of December! Don't stop blogging. I love reading your blog. You have such great ideas, recipes, projects and stories! Thanks for taking the time to keep me entertained.
this is a great article...some things I knew others I sadly hadn't thought about. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment