Friday, November 06, 2009

Mary Alice Duncan Photography

A few weeks ago, we had some pictures made with Mary Alice Duncan. Love these! Check out some more from Mary Alice Duncan Photography here. For a flashback of some other great family photos, click here!

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Awesome pics!!! Gorgeous, really.

CaRoLiNe said...

How'd you get those hot shoulders! love the pic =)

Christine said...

Gorgeous! I have been eyeing her photography for awhile and she is unbelievable and I agree what she says about super-star gorgeous! I've always thought you could pass as Jennifer Aniston's twin. Something about the way y'all both squint your eyes when you smile. Precious babies :)

Libby said...

Amazing photos! I loved them all!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

those are just baby-lifting arms, caroline. thanks for the compliments - Mary Alice is just an amazing photographer!!!!

lyla said...

those are SO good! you are so photogenic--not fair. and i was trying to figure out who you look like and christine nailed it--it's jennifer aniston. i can't believe i've never realized it before now...i bet you hear that all the time. her pictures are awesome--you are going to have a hard time choosing.

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

Oh, Carrie, those are just beautiful!!!!