Oh my! What a doll! Are you going to do the sign in the picture thingy for every month? That's a good idea. Did you do that for E? I wish I had done that...
i completely stole the month sign thing. i thought it was a great idea! i didn't do it with e, but i look back at pics and think, "i wonder what age he was!"
5 comments:
Carrie, she's such a cutie...and so well behaved! I'm amazed at how well she does in class at church. What a blessing to have such a sweet daughter!
Awww..she is changing and growing so much!!
oh, me either! how sweet she is.
Oh my! What a doll! Are you going to do the sign in the picture thingy for every month? That's a good idea. Did you do that for E? I wish I had done that...
i completely stole the month sign thing. i thought it was a great idea! i didn't do it with e, but i look back at pics and think, "i wonder what age he was!"
Post a Comment